Home • Veterinary Services • Pet Vaccinations
Vaccines for Dogs and Cats
We can administer vaccines via injection. We provide the following vaccines for dogs:
- DHLPP: A basic Canine 5-in-1 vaccine which includes protection against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, and Parainfluenza.
- Rabies: Protection against the common Rabies virus. This vaccine is legally required in most states. We offer a 1 year, or 3 year vaccine for Canines.
- Bordatella: Protection against Kennel Cough. This vaccine may be required before boarding at most facilities, and can be administered up to 6 months in advance.
We can administer vaccines via injection. We provide the following vaccines for cats:
- Purevaxx FVRCP: Protects against Calcivirus, Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, and Feline Distemper.
- Purevaxx Rabies: Protects against common Rabies virus.
- FELV: Protects against Feline Leukemia.