Home • Veterinary Services • Puppy Care
Puppy Veterinary Care
Do You Have a New Puppy? Congratulations!
All of us at Ark Animal Hospital are here to support and provide you with the information, care, and guidance you need to ensure that your puppy grows up healthy and strong.
Puppy Wellness Exam
Your puppy's first visit at Ark Animal Hospital will include:
- A thorough physical examination.
- A custom vaccination schedule based on your puppy’s medical history and age.
- A fecal test to check for the presence of intestinal parasites.
- Nutritional guidance and consultation on the right food for your puppy.
- During your puppy’s first appointment with us, we will answer all of your questions and discuss vaccination schedules, heartworm prevention, flea and tick prevention, house training, obedience training, microchipping, diet, dental care, and health insurance options.
For the first visit, we ask that you bring the following with you:
- Any prior health information the breeder, shelter, or previous owner provided you with such as vaccination history, worming schedule, and neutering.
- A fresh stool sample.
We look forward to meeting you and your puppy!